Business and Corporate Law
We help clients create the most appropriate business structure, and then negotiate and properly document a variety of business transactions. From entity formation, mergers, restructurings, acquisitions, and asset dispositions, we have the experience to help our clients reach their business goals. Our clients range from multi-national companies to single-owner enterprises, from non-profit organizations to some of Florida’s oldest and largest businesses.
Business and corporate services regularly provided to our clients include:
- Business formation (corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures, professional entities, and non-profits)
- Corporate governance documents, including shareholder agreements and employee handbooks
- Reorganizations and restructurings
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements, including commercial leases, vendor agreements and employment contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions, including asset purchase and sale transactions
- Providing opinion letters for varying transaction types
- Regulatory compliance
- Asset dispositions
- Securities law, including private offerings
- Business succession planning
- Advising officers and directors as to the proper execution of their fiduciary duties and responsibilities.